Free Pickup Available in our Store. Full Shapring Levers included. 12" stand and legs included. CE26 Case included.
- 26 strings, 3½ octaves
- Solid ash neck, pillar, base & capital
- Laminated Finland birch soundboard, sides & back
Playing the harp is much easier and more enjoyable when you have an instrument that sounds good and functions well, and this is the driving concept behind the Ravenna models. To provide the best performance, the Ravenna is made with the same high-quality hardware and materials as our more expensive models. So, in order to meet our goal of affordability for the most budget-conscious harpists, we came up with an innovative construction technique that reduces the time we put into building them. We also priced separately all the accessories and options that are useful but not immediately essential, which is why the base price includes just the instrument and a tuning wrench. Each person can add exactly what they want or need to fit their budget.
Not just for beginners, the Ravenna 26 is a great harp for anyone who needs something small and portable. It has a remarkably full and bright sound for its size, and features our characteristic tuning stability and even string tension. The staveback soundbox provides an extra level of playing comfort.
- 26 strings
- 3½ octaves
- Low: C, one octave below middle C
- High: G, 2½ octaves above middle C
- Treble and mid-range: nylon monofilament
- Bass: nylon core with nylon wrap
- Full set of Loveland levers
- Soundboard: clear finished laminated Finland birch
- Neck and pillar: solid ash with clear lacquer finish
- Soundbox: laminated Finland birch with black ash-grained vinyl veneer
- Height to top of soundboard: 31 inches
- Maximum height: 39 inches
- Maximum soundboard width: 11 ½ inches
- Weight: approx. 14 lbs.
- Stand adds approx. 3½ lbs.