ashburn's WD250SWCE acoustic-electric guitar gives you timeless 6-string tone and exceptional feel all for a refreshingly affordable price. Made entirely from solid tonewoods, this dreadnought guitar delivers the rich resonance and lingering sustain that's well out of reach for economy models. There's nothing quite like the sweet and bold voice of rosewood, and from the first time you strum your WD250SWCE, you'll feel that raw power ring through, balanced by the sparkling clarity of a spruce top. Topped off with a Fishman Presys Blend pickup system and outfitted with choice appointments, you can't help but be impressed by the value Washburn packed into the WD250SWCE dreadnought.
Washburn WD250SWCE Acoustic-electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Spruce-topped rosewood provides timeless acoustic guitar tone
- Fishman Presys Blend electronics deliver exceptional sound and functionality
- Timber Ridge series guitars make solid tonewood sound affordable
Spruce-topped rosewood provides timeless acoustic guitar tone
There's really nothing like the sound of rosewood topped with spruce, which is why Washburn chose this particular tonewood combination for their WD250SWCE. Rosewood is known throughout the guitar-playing world for its sweet and bold sound with plenty of bass and sparkling highs. The WD250SWCE's spruce top balances that sound even better, giving you a full-range tone that can be both commanding and an ideal accompaniment for a wide range of vocal styles.
Fishman Presys Blend electronics deliver exceptional sound and functionality
Far from a barebones electronics system, Washburn outfitted this WD250SWCE acoustic-electric guitar with a Fishman Presys Blend system, which combines one of their premium onboard preamps with an integrated Sonicore pickup. In addition to great tone, this system gives your WD250SWCE excellent tone-shaping options, including a 3-band EQ, a tunable notch filter that lets you remove problem frequencies, and a phase switch for feedback suppression. There's also a microphone mounted to the endpin, which you can mix with the pickup for a more rich and natural sound.
Timber Ridge series guitars make solid tonewood sound affordable
When Washburn developed their Timber Ridge series, they set out with the goal of bringing all-solid-tonewood acoustic guitars like the WD250SWCE to budget-minded guitar players. Based on that, you might expect Timber Ridge guitars to be stripped-down and visually unappealing instruments, but you'd be surprised. Appointments and adornments abound on the WD250SWCE, including an elegant abalone rosette and mahogany binding, making this one incredibly good-looking guitar.
Washburn WD250SWCE Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- A wonderful-sounding and playing all-solid-tonewood acoustic-electric dreadnought any serious guitarist can afford
- Solid rosewood back and sides topped with solid spruce provide a rich, bold, and commanding tone
- Dreadnought body style is a flatpicker's choice, providing truly incredible natural acoustic projection
- Fishman Presys Blend electronics system with mic blend and 3-band EQ provides rich and natural sound plugged in
- Onboard tuner, notch filter, and phase control for feedback elimination add essential versatility to your guitar
- Adorned with an elegant abalone rosette and mahogany binding for a truly classy look
Get the full sound and beautiful sustain you crave with the Washburn WD250SWCE acoustic-electric dreadnought guitar!