Al's Music Shop is a full service, locally owned music store!
In addition to all the items pictured here, we also carry a full line of accessories and other musical items. We have strings, reeds, valve oil, cases, books, sheet music, mutes, picks, microphones, amps, cables, and everything else you would expect to find in a music store.
Come in and visit us!
We specialize in unique and hard-to-find musical instruments, as well as instruments that we regularly carry. Much of our stock is rotating because it is unique. Some items we always try to have for sale are:
- Irish Button Accordions, Concertinas, and Accordions of all types
- Boxeen, Hohner, Excalibur, Milan, Carlo Robelli and Paolo Sopranis
- Banjos of all types, including Deering, Vega, Gibson, Good Time, Gold Tone and more
- Left-handed Banjos
- Brass instruments: Trumpets, Cornets, French Horns, Trombones, Valve Trombones, Baritone Horns
- Mountain Dulcimers
- Hammer Dulcimers
- Folk Harps
- Auto Harps
- Hohner Harmonicas
- Acoustic Guitars
- Electric Guitars
- Acoustic-Electric Guitars
- Left-Handed Guitars of all styles
- Irish Bouzoukis
- Bowed Psalterys
- Ukulele of all types
- Tenor Ukulele
- Baritone Ukulele
- Tenor Guitars, which can be restrung to Ukulele tuning
- Cremona Violins
- Irish Percussion
- Latin Percussion
- Susato Irish Whistles
- Sweetone whistles
- Waltons Irish Percussion
- Woodwind Instruments: Alto Saxes, Tenor Saxes, C Melody Saxes, Clarinets, Albert System Clarinets, Flutes, Piccolos
... and so much more!
We try to have as many of these items, both used and new, in stock and for sale as possible at all times. If you are ever looking for something and cannot find it listed on our webpage, please contact us. Not everything in stock is listed. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will help you find what you're looking for, even if we don't carry it.